How We Fix Your Leaking Bucket
- Measure & Manage
- Enterprise Energy Management System, Meters, Software, etc.
- Energy Efficiency - HVAC, Appliances, Lighting, Insulation, Windows, etc
- Solar, GeoThermal, Ice Storage, Batteries, etc.
- Insure Energy Savings & Projects
- LEED, EnergyStar, Annual Reports, Real Green Washing
- ISO Exchange / Power Purchase Agreements
iEnergyIQ Solution Highlights
- Connects Energy to the Enterprise
- See what you want to see 24/7/365 from anywhere
- Connect to all of your systems to extract valuable data
- Provides detailed energy information for trading on ISO
- Accurate Utility Bill Forensics for Auditing and Recovery
- Energy Star Portfolio Manager Rating
- Easy to use, dynamic interface with intuitive Map-based navigation
- "Quick Look" Key Performance Indicators with side by side benchmarking
- Dynamic Charts & Graphs
- Professional easy to understand reports
- Ad-hoc, WhatIf data mining and modeling
- The power of Microsoft's Business Intelligence Tools applied to Energy, Carbon and Sustainability
- When it comes to energy and sustainability, human behavior is not measured or accountable. Companies have no Sustainability Budget. Enterprises continually measure and monitor sales, supply chain, human resources, but have only a utility bill to measure energy usage and very poor metrics for carbon.
- Similar to the 1990's UNIX hardware wars, siloed Hardware driven solutions, proprietary technologies, antiquated software and security make integration difficult. This makes connecting energy demand to the enterprise.
- Energy Demand and Sustainability have not consistently been the domain/focus for enterprise solutions (ERP, CRM, HCM, etc.) Where are the Energy Business Intelligence solutions?
Empowers Financial Staff to:
- Gain visibility into the entire organization's energy performance through familiar, easy-to-use dashboards that monitor key financial energy metrics.
- With an integrated, unified, trusted data platform, ensure data quality and create reports with numbers people can count on.
- Get up to speed quickly and spend less time on training by relying on tools you already know and use every day, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Minimize manual financial processes and reduce errors in spreadsheets.
- Enable organizational transparency to meet energy management goals.
Empowers Operations Managers to:
- Monitor and improve operational energy performance by consolidating data across multiple information sources (Buildings, Systems, Meters, Utilities, etc.).
- Gain visibility of facility energy demand, across multiple locations and time zones.
- Support sustainability initiatives such as ENERGY STAR, and LEED.
- Accurately forecast energy demand and spot trends to align energy resources more effectively.
- Measure and manage vendor performance.
- Identify inefficient processes in facility operations, etc.
- Get up to speed quickly and spend less time on training by relying on tools you already know and use every day, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
Empowers Sustainability Professionals to:
- Gain visibility into the facilities through familiar, easy-to-use dashboards and scorecards that track performance and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze energy & carbon data and trends to identify issues and implement solutions that help meet quotas by target dates.
- Make accurate forecasts about future energy demand & carbon and get ahead of the budget cycle.
- Understand and predict facility energy demand & carbon patterns to boost savings.
- Analyze facilities energy history to identify the best energy efficiency solutions to increase effectiveness and savings.
- Identify and capitalize on new energy efficiency opportunities.
- According to the Department of Commerce and Department of Labor, energy expenses in non-residential building are the leading cause of increased operations costs.
- According to the EPA's ENERGY STAR Program, businesses typically spend 30% more than need on energy.
- Better performing buildings are more marketable.
Occupancy rates are:
- 4.1% higher in LEED properties
- 3.6% higher in ENERGY STAR labeled properties
- Better performing buildings drive profitability.
- Which is easier for property intensive corporations and retailers?
- Driving energy consumption down? or driving revenue up to compensate for increasing costs? How much more do you have to sell to compensate for higher operating costs due to energy?
- The key is to make energy measurable, visible and meaningful to the enterprise. From buildings to the boardroom, the enterprise needs a unified, accurate view of energy and carbon & other greenhouse gases to make informed, relevant decisions about enterprise sustainability. When employees share the same view of the business, they can collaborate more effectively and find new ways to increase efficiency and profitability.
Follow us on...